2011年12月15日星期四

Borrowed money without girlfriends call me to ask her husband also said

Clearly remember Da Qiannian at 13:00 on December 5th and more, my husband and I have children to lie down to rest. Xiaofang time to knock on the door, outside on a cold day, and entered the room and then see her look emergency fire fire, I asked her how the first open it? Before she firmly secured, I rushed to see her down a glass of water, thinking she is with her husband quarreled, came to me complain. After my husband heard specifically out from the bedroom, give her a greeting.

Across a total of five or six minutes it, she is not sitting bored openings, with a big red face, I knew she was this introverted character, normally very small, then, failing a more silent. I say you do something? Something you quickly said, okay I am going to bed. We were both ten years of a relationship, talk has always been to go straight, I is not afraid to offend her.

At this time, she finally agreed to mouth, that I borrow some money to. I asked her what matter it? She said she wanted more and more into goods, reserve off the first month bridesmaid dresses to sell. I asked her how much? She put $ 5,000. I said I did not so much at home, just under the collar wages were not used, only some money on hand, who asked her husband how much? Husband took out a 400, so as she lobbied to 2,000 yuan.

To be honest, I'm just so lend her money, but also think she quite honest. We were then a junior high school students in recent years to the and very good. Besides, she borrow money this is the first open, I can not deny it. I definitely think she hesitated for a long time, and finally it is not the way it came to me. In fact, with my good friends all know I am a forthright person, there is a one or two say two, there is a, no is no.

I was really no money at home, buy a new house was just a year, by the forty or fifty thousand friends and relatives about it, we couple live frugally for a year, it is also on a million units. Xiaofang borrow money when she saved the originally planned had a good year, who knows all lent her. To this end, my husband also complained a long time, that I should not have strips of his several hundred dollars. To be sad, then years, my husband and I did not buy new clothes, just to deal with two sets of children. Xiao-fang said that the goods sold out after the New Year will be returned to us.

In a flash, more than two years later, she has repeatedly delayed the addition to pay back the money, but also deliberately destroy my family, my happiness ... ...

Xiaofang home open a non-staple food kiosks, business is not good, can not earn much money, but also basically enough to maintain life. She and her husband have been married two angry, mainly personality clashes, Xiaofang, some argue, is not to speak, act and very stubborn, anxious temper her man, angry easily, often because of some trivial little thing hit her. May also have reason, the two married almost three years, Xiaofang not pregnant, man my heart simmering air. But even so, they often create a ruckus, and I still could feel, quite love that my heart Xiaofang home, very loved her husband.

That year, over the Spring Festival, Xiaofang, I did not have money, I am sorry to. In summer, she said do not do a canteen, and replaced the chess room, free of the often come to my Jiazuo Zuo. I asked her how she like? She always said "okay, I do not know," What is okay, anyway, money is not back to me, she never mentioned it.

In the winter, my dad was sick need surgery, have to spend purple bridesmaid dresses a few thousand dollars. I took the opportunity to give to her, she actually gave me huh difficulties, said that the number of lost, they lost that much? I just one of these words, my heart trouble, gambling can be fortune it? Results of two hole open chess room, in addition to not make money, wherever he goes to accompany, even lost thousands, still did not give up, insisted on continuing to win back ... ...

Still later, I have two, or should not, every time creak Wu Wu, and I almost I am anxious. Last year she was scared, did not dare come to my house, I take the initiative to Mid-Autumn Festival last year where she looked, wherever he goes, not scattered, and there add the two tables, a lot of people, it seems that business is better, and listen to her her husband said she is busy every day at the table to play, she also insists on playing a visitor to play, like with addiction. I see her in that play, no more bother, did not mention the money thing, and leaves.

This year over year ago, I called her at home every day, that she really is not personal, when it was poor, she can not sell their New Year New clothes, but also lent her. Now, she has the money to play, but the money did not. Doing things that friends can do? Strangely, her husband several times to smooth things over, that I do not Rangrang, something put in their hearts, not to mention in the mouth, know who she is on the line, big deal to eat a cutting after temporary Do not travel.

I said how that line it! Lent her money, but not given to her. Her husband said, you can serve the purpose at home Mama do? She does not give, you can try to steal it? In fact, I also talk about, and complain, is soft-hearted, but also understand she did not, thinking if she has long to me.

Over the years, before and after the tenth day, Xiaofang always come to my meal. After a year I wait until the Lantern Festival, she did not come, my heart is not quite taste. Wanted to give her a call, and she shut down, I'll say to find her husband beat her. He said, did not know she gone? May be with another man ran it. He said the day with a small Laba Divorced. I say this is how you, you getting a good day, why go this step?

The man said, Xiaofang Prodigal, because students do not know how many cards the gas, she always can not change, game rooms as well as her decision to get bent, and she secretly everywhere to borrow money, lost a full twenty thousand, to secretly sleep with men, once she and her friends in their own bed, a card hanging out, happened to hit him, breaking one of her arms, and later divorced ... ...

Yesterday afternoon, I tried to pull her another number, the results through. Over the phone, listening to or playing mahjong, the sound is very noisy. I was actually very concerned about the question where is she? She shouted that I have no control. I was about to gas up, I said: "I control you doing? You die out all right, but my money! She said angrily:" also, and to your husband to it, she simply hung up, I poured cold water on to.

Also it? Shashi Hou? I do not know how? Paying the money she lend me why my husband? I was not at home? Husband as you do not give me this?

Night, her husband came home, I asked him. I said: "Xiaofang gave you money? He was surprised to say no it!

I said: "You do not install the afternoon just before I made a phone call to her, she said to you. Husband suddenly became incoherent up to the moment that, while not remember that I asked him in the end to had not, he said, gave I say money? He said a gift! who gave me, and I'm going to ask, he is said to be leading to accompany dined, he has always been not Bianxia Hua, a lie on the blush. Last night, his face like a piece of red cloth-like, I'm sure he must have lied to me.

He later explained that Xiaofang also on last summer, after the encounter on the road once gave him, he has not told me that he was hiding down, run out piecemeal. I said why do you lie to me? He said the matter you do not ask. I said no, have to say her face is not clear. He did not allow.

Last night, I did not sleep a night. I grew more and more wrong. Last summer she has me? Why Mid-Autumn Festival last short cocktail dresses year, I went to see her, she deliberately hiding from me? How can she tell me clearly? Moreover, even if no face to me, also can play a phone call Yeah, why she No? but at the thought of the twelfth lunar month last year, I mentioned something to her money, her husband always smooth things over, but like really.

If she really has on her husband with another steal, and have nothing. She do not want to answer the tone is good that, like my husband for what she had done. Besides, she is now divorced, her husband said, she stole so much money, she accompanied a man to sleep, do my husband and what she had done shady things? I grew more and more afraid, more and more convinced nausea , grew more and more gas.

Today, I give her a call, the phone is through with the, but I could not answer, and later shut down, and what she meant? No, I must find her, so she and her husband face to face confrontation, I have to get to the bottom . Can I really lack of confidence, I'm afraid I worry about is true, as my happy home may really finished. I never allow my men to do the things I'm sorry!

I am depressed, I am heartbroken, I am suffering, I am weak, I am very weak, even by her two thousand dollars a point I have not, as long as she was telling the truth. I even wanted her to lie to me, and I even fantasy that she and her husband lie is the same, I even want her husband to find her quickly, the success of some nonsense code. I beg of you, I really can not stand ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论